SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank – 5ml
TFV8 Big Baby (5ml Standard Version), an enlarged version based on TFV8 baby, adopts new V8 Baby-X4 quadruple core, V8 Baby-T6 sextuple core and V8 Baby RBA. And its airflow system is re-designed after precise calculations and optimizations. The 2ml EU Version adopts new Baby-Q2 EU Coils. SMOK TFV8 Big Baby will let you enjoy more clouds, longer vaping time and more fun. 10 colors.
Size: 24.5 x 56mm
Coil: V8 baby-X4 core – 0.15ohm (30 – 70W/Best: 45 – 60W);
V8 Baby-T6 core – 0.2ohm (40 – 130W/ best: 70 – 90W)
V8 baby RBA (30 – 60W/ Best 50W)
V8 Baby-Q2 EU core – 0.4ohm
It comes with
5ml Standard Edition
- 1 x TFV8 Big Baby Tank (5ml)
- 1 x V8 Baby-X4 Core – 0.15ohm quadruple coils (pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby-T6 Core – 0.2ohm sextuple coils
- 1 x V8 Baby RBA
- 1 x Replacement Glass tube for RBA
- 1 x Replacement Glass tube
- 1 x 510 drip tip adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare parts
5ml e-juice capacity
Re-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip
New Turbo engine cores
Adjustable airflow system
Top refill system
How to fill e-Juice:
1. Hold the tank with one hand, and use another one to press top cap and move it clockwise.
2. Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip in the central airflow;
3. Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stands for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated.
Replace atomizer core:
Firstly, screw the drip tip and top cap off the tank; then screw the atomizer core off the base part, and replace with a new one.
Control air input: Rotate the bottom adjustable airflow system to control air input.
How to build the RBA:
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking RBA deck apart.
3. Installing and positioning the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the base.
4. Cutting the ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much and not too less.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.