Eleaf EC Replacement Coils are for:
- Eleaf Melo 1, 2 & 3
- Eleaf Ijust 2
- Aspire Atlantis, Atlantis 2, Atlantis Mega, Aspire Atlantis EVO
- Aspire Triton
- 0.25 Ω NotchCoil: great Notch coil design – great flavor.
- 0.3 Ω: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 80W
- 0.5 Ω: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 100W
- 0.15 Ω: wire made of Ni200 – only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- 0.5 Ω: wire made of Titanium – only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil – then slowly increase the wattage untill you reach the desire taste
Eleaf EC Coil Package Contents:
- Pack of 5 atomizer heads (Coil Unit).
EC Coil Features:
- 2 parallel vertical wire for the regular coils (0.3 & 0.5 Ω) (TC coil have 1 wire)
- Gold plated pin: 0.15 ohm only – for better connectivity
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Resistance: 0.15 & 0.5 Ω for Temp Control – 0.3 & 0.5 Ω for VW
VapeMantra only offers genuine products. VapeMantra strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.